Located on the corner of Creswick Road and Howitt Street
Multi purpose facilities, buildings and grounds to cater for a wide variety of events.
Adequate power (3 phase, 15 amps and 10 amps), toilets, fenced, secure.
Ballarat Market is conducted by Rotary Club of Ballarat South, at the Ballarat Showgrounds on most Sundays. Available for hire are:
- Front entry grounds (not available Sunday's)
- Main Pavilion (not available Sunday's)
- Cattle Pavilion - (available all year)
- Harry Smith Pavilion (available all year)
- Broadhead Arena (available all year)
- Marquee - 39 Metres x 10 Metres - available for hire. For more information phone 5338 1877
Application for Hire Form
Conditions of Hire - All Hirers Must Complete
Largest of the pavilions at the Ballarat Showgrounds. Not available on Sunday's (due to Trash & Trivia Market) . Ideal building for displays, trade shows, expo's and events. Approx 2500 sq metres, with concrete floor, adequate power supply, water & good light. Good vehicle access, adequate parking.
Ideal building for displays, trade shows, functions. Approx 1000 sq metres, with concrete floor, adequate power supply, water & good light.
Harry Smith Pavilion
Older style pavilion. Wooden floors, stage area, bar area, good public toilets. Approx 500 sq metres. Adequate lighting.