Entries for 2017 will be taken from September 2017.
Please note the following information below from 2016 can be used as a guide only for the 2017 show.
BALLARAT REGION HOME GROWN VEGETABLE & VEGETABLES AS ART COMPETITION
To promote the fun of gardening and eating your own produce, BREAZE invites you to enter this year’s
150th Ballarat Show Vegetable Competition.
Why not have a go at turning a vegetable into something amazing (and we don’t mind if you didn’t grow it – section 2 & 3).
Enter to win a ribbon and a prize.
- Best basket of Home Grown Organic Produce
- Best artistic vegetable – by entrant under 12 years
- Best artistic vegetable – by entrant over 12 years
Great Gardening Vouchers as prizes sponsored by BREAZE
1. Please bring your basket or vegetable creation to the Ballarat Showgrounds (enter via Gate 3 Howitt Street) Office from 8.30 am to 12 noon on Thursday 10th November 2016
2. Please place your vegetable creation on a paper plate with your name, age and a contact phone number (on the underside). Entry is free.
3. Please collect your basket or vegetable creation from The Main Pavilion from 4.30 pm to 6 pm on Sunday 13th November 2016 or from the Show office on Monday 14th November from 9 am to 4 pm.
4. Any questions please telephone Cathryn at Ballarat A & P Society on 5338 1877.
To download this information: Click Here: