Hiring of the site
Located on the corner of Creswick Road and Howitt Street
Multi purpose facilities, buildings and grounds to cater for a wide variety of events.
Adequate power (3 phase, 15 amps and 10 amps), toilets, fenced, secure.
Ballarat Market is conducted by Rotary Club of Ballarat South, at the Ballarat Showgrounds on most Sundays.
Available for hire are:
- Front entry grounds (not available Sunday's)
- Main Pavilion (available all year)
- Cattle Pavilion -(not available Sunday's)
- Harry Smith Pavilion (available all year)
- Broadhead Arena (available all year)
- Marquee - 39 Metres x 10 Metres - available for hire. For more information phone 5338 1877 or 0438437493
Ballarat Equestrian Centre
The Ballarat Equestrian Centre is available for hire and comprises of an indoor arena measuring 80m x 40m. The surface is a sand and rubberised pellets mixture which is suitable for many equestrian activities including dressage/flat work, jumping and some western activities. The arena is well lit making it available for use in the evening.
Learn More at - https://www.ballaratequestriancentre.com.au/